Doctor's office strength resurfacing mini peel without the peeling or downtime to get rid of brown spots that occur from aging, sun damage, or hormonal changes. All natural plant extracts and Kojic Acid that specifically attack the areas where you need to see a change. Does not bleach skin and is safe to use. Recommended for use two times a week to see full results, and to maintain even toned skin. Apply Resurface Gel all over the face after cleansing, and allow to stay on skin as long as you can tolerate it. If it bothers you, or causes a mild itching feeling, rinse off completely after a few minutes.*****IF this product does not cause any irritation, leave on all night, and rinse completely in the morning. Follow by a layer of my miraculous Cooling Moisture Serum, an anti inflammatory moisture serum that immediately calms and soothes skin. Leaves skin feeling like silk.
This is a wonderful alternative to laser therapy or chemical peels, and REALLY WORKS FAST on recently acquired brown spots or melasma. Most clients see full results (85% to 100% removal of discoloration) within two weeks of use.
Full money back guarantee if this kit does not work for you. I used this while pregnant to get rid of "mask of pregnancy" and also to get rid of stubborn brown spots, and acne scarring. Please message me with any questions, and I cannot wait for you to experience this miracle combo for yourself. It really works!
HOW TO USE:
1) only use resurface gel once a week. i prefer to use it on Sunday nights when I know I will be at work the next day, and will not be spending any time in the sun
2) the cooling moisture serum is a wonderful moisturizer. You it the day after you do the Resurface Gel or any time you may have red, irritated skin
3) apply the resurface gel all over your face in a thin layer, avoiding the immediate eye area. Allow to just "sit there." If it does not bother so much (most people will feel a very mild burning, itching, irritation type feeling, but every once in a while if you have really fair skin like mine that never ever sees the sun you may feel strongly that it is itching/burning)
4) pay attention to your skin. If it is tolerable, (barely itches, nothing major, and the sensation goes away in a minute or two) just leave it on all night. Do not do anything after it. Just leave it on all night and go to bed. In am, rinse your face, then use the Cooling Moisture Serum to moisturize and you MUST MUST MUST use my foundation as a sunscreen to keep those brown spots from coming back, and also to protect yourself from more sun damage
5) When I first started using this product 12 years ago, it really stung. I am very fair, never used any type of glycolic peel, or anything on my skin, and it itched like crazy. I couldn't wait to get it off! I would leave it on for about 3 minutes, then rinsed completely, then followed with Cooling Moisture Serum. I would do this every 3-4 days to get rid of my acne scars and hyper pigmentation from pregnancy that just wouldn't go away. I was diligent. It took a while, but with consistency, you can really get rid of acne scars, sun spots, hyper pigmentation, and completely resurface your skin texture.
6) some people will see overnight results with this, as I always wake up with better looking skin for using this, but if you are working at a tough brown spot or a deep acne scar, just be consistent. Follow my instructions and do this once every 4 days on nights when you know you are not going to be in the sun the next day. You will get that fresh, smooth, spot free skin you are looking for. Just keep at it.